Supporting our members is a priority and can take on many different meanings and levels.
We encourage self-service. Forums. Ticketing system for top level.
includes a variety of resources for support and training:
Our goal is to make sure you get the best possible results from your SpicyPress Web Publishing account.
Both Self-Service and Support Ticket systems are available to address your needs.
- Support Tickets in Members Admin Dashboard
- Live Support Chat in Members Admin Dashboard
- Public FAQ / Q and A – Frequently Asked Questions, Question and Answer Forum
- Glossary – an extensive discussion of topics
- Public Reference Library of How To Guides and Articles
- WordPress Tutorial Videos
- “Pay with a Like” Downloadable Guides on Many Different Subjects
- Paid Training Courses
- Live Vendor Pages for Themes and Plugins
- eMail Contact Form
Please visit our Question and Answer forum and search for what you need; your question might already be answered. Please feel free to ask your question on the forum, it might be the fastest way to get an answer. Please remember not to post any personal or sensitive security information on the public forum (email or account info etc). If all else fails please contact us through our email contact form.
We recommend the Question and Answer forum as your first option. Within the SpicyPress Admin dashboard we have a support ticketing system.