Info discussing California should get read. Due to the fame as a versatile location, travel agencies are thinking about Californian excursions. Is there a very best location? At times reading regional press is more useful than illustrated brochure narratives. Discussions from community experts generally offer great information for anyone attracted to destination info. An alternative short bit of info is making the rounds after that the group decided our followers might like it. My friend told me it’s believed to be a good idea to highlight an additional mainstream blurb about points to look for while considering Californian places to see.
6 Dog Friendly Restaurants in Huntington Beach
was written by , 2019-03-18 20:00:00
be sure to visit their website, source link is at the end of the article
All dogs go to Huntington Beach. Voted as one of California’s dog-friendliest cities, Surf City USA welcomes four-legged friends with open arms almost everywhere. We don’t want you to leave your best friend at home any more than you do.
Before we dig into restaurants, it’s crucial to know that Huntington Beach’s best breweries cheers to canines, including Riip Beer Company (riipbeer.com), Four Sons Brewing (foursonsbrewing.com), and Beachwood Brewing (beachwoodbrewing.com). Dogs even have their own “barkery.” Top Dog Barkery at Pacific City stocks personalized cakes, pastries, healthy chew sticks, packaged “Made in America” bites, and so much more.
Photo taken at Four Sons Brewery
Now for the main course. Main Street is lined with dog-friendly restaurant patios, including Baja Sharkeez, a lively mesquite Mex broiler, and No Ka Oi, a casual Hawaiian-Asian fusion eatery. Many of the restaurants at Pacific City with outdoor patios also wave in hounds, including Simmzy’s, Ways & Means, Lemonade, and Saint Marc.
Photo credits // instagram.com/poppythepuppyla/
Here are six of the most dog-friendly spots around town.
1) Fred’s Mexican Grill Perched at the corner of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Fred’s hosts Doggie Date Night every Monday from 4 p.m. to midnight on the patio—with a stunning view of the Huntington Beach Pier and Pacific Ocean. fredsmexicancafe.com
2) Pacific Hideaway Inside the Kimpton Shorebreak Resort at 5th & PCH, Pacific Hideaway lives up to the brand’s very pet-friendly promise: “If your pet fits through the door, we’ll welcome them in.” Dogs are welcome on the outdoor patio and may choose from three savory menu items: chicken and white rice, fish and sweet potato, and beef and vegetable. Complimentary water bowls are included. Come for Sit, Stay Sundays, when dogs eat free if you spend $15 or more after 3 p.m. pacifichideawayhb.com
Photo credits // Kasper & Winston
4) Park Bench Cafe Nestled inside Huntington Beach Central Park along Goldenwest Street, Park Bench reigns supreme as the best dog-friendly restaurant in town. It not only features abundant outdoor seating with dogs and complimentary water bowls, it also serves up an entire “Canine Cuisine” menu of sweet and savory treats. After a long stroll around the also dog-friendly park, order up the Hound Dog Heaven (juicy ground beef) or the Rover Easy (two scrambled eggs), plus a Peanut Butter Bone for dessert. parkbenchcafe.com
Photo credits // traveling_newlyweds
5) Sandy’s Beach Shack Located at the pier and under Duke’s, Sandy’s boasts a killer view of the beach. Your pup can enjoy it with you on the outdoor patio, and chow down on a bowl of grilled chicken or ground beef. Need water for Fido? Simply ask your server. sandysbeachshack.com
Photo credits // Nicksterphotography
6) Sit Stay Cafe If the name doesn’t say it all, rest assured that this downtown Huntington Beach cafe loves canines and coffee alike. Conveniently located about one mile from Dog Beach at 11th Street and Orange Avenue, this cozy spot invites dogs and their owners to refuel on the front patio. Sip a hot cup o’ joe and fill up on a breakfast sandwich while your pup sips from complimentary water bowls and nibbles on all-natural, healthy dog treats. They also carry unique dog collars. sitstaycafehb.com
Photo credits // Cup in the air
Maybe you and your group are considering discovering mother nature, traveling with the family, choosing an intimate escape, in search of adventure, pursuing foodie paradise, or really love heritage, California has got countless opportunities. Travel specialist suggested places to see for visitors exploring California has to include at least one of the following suggestions about landmarks, places to see, and things you can do.
In case you haven’t already picked a certain California place selected, these are typical travel specialist suggestions for trendy locations Hollywood, Los Angeles, Pacific Grove, San Francisco, San Diego, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Bear in mind California is a big state and these selections are not actually close together.
Highlights of Californian iconic and popular sights and interesting attractions.
The city of angels features distinguished galleries and museums, exceptional hotel accommodations, different adventures and miles of coastline. Found in Southern California, LA is an immense megalopolis and the center of the motion picture and tv industry.
San Diego has great California cuisine, this southernmost of California cities has some truly great restaurants, fantastic beaches, and envious weather and this is the city for a low key visit. Be mindful you might want to move here.
Sea World: This popular aquatic theme park offers rides, animal exhibits, and shows.
San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park: Top Rated reputations, suitable for all age groups.
Old Town San Diego: Charming district with shops, dazzling Mexican food.