- April 26, 2019 at 10:49 am #654
Share a link to your listing
You can create a link to your business listing to share with your customers or save for your records.
To create a link from your Google My Business account:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Info from the menu.
- Under “Your business is live on Google,” click View on Maps to open Maps and see your business information live.
- Click Share .
- To create a shorter web page link, check the box for Short URL.
- Copy and paste the link wherever you want to share it.
Opening this link will allow your customers to view your business on Google Maps.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="640"] How to Find GMB Listing URL[/caption]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Pre-Sale Questions
- Suggestion Box
- Travel Writers Group
- Which Page Builder to Use
- Which Plugin to Use
- Which Theme to Use
- TGP Member Groups
- Content Marketing
- Resources, Blogs, and Forums
- Brick and Mortar Marketing
- Mobile Friendly
- Affiliate Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Hiring Help
- Lead Gen & Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
AMP analytics astra author beaver builder blog brand marketing community network content marketing conversions and engagement ecommerce email marketing exchange export facebook galleries general gmb google import instant articles lead gen lead generation local seo media membership member submitted content menu mobile first newsletters page builders profile related posts search engine optimization seo social social media marketing solutions structured data syndicate content theme themes tutorials video marketing websites and blogs writing