Nonpartisan Pedicab is owned and operated by Robert Hart an experienced, professional pedicab tour guide. We provide pedicab transportation and tour services on the National Mall and throughout Washington, DC.
The operation is fully licensed by the National Park Service to operate on the National Mall. This permit, called a CUA, requires $1,000,000 worth of liability insurance.
Robert is also a multilingual guide, speaking both Spanish and Mandarin Chinese along with a smattering of other languages.
Hablo Español. Bienvenidos a Washington. 我会说中文 . 欢迎中国旅客
We offer advanced reservations service, on-call pick-ups, packaged recommended tours, personalized customized tours, and special event services.
When we’re not showing our clients the best of Washington DC, you might find us cruising around the National Mall or waiting at dedicated pedicab stands located in front of major museums and monuments.
Call us at 703-231-9882, or book a reservation with our Online Booking Service.
Authorized by the National Park Service
Licensed and Insured
We know the National Mall like it is our own backyard (because it is!). Join us for a memorable tour of the Nation’s Landmarks.
This message is only visible to admins.
Backup cache in use.
We decided to take a pedicab tour after my mother was injured right before our trip, leaving her unable to walk any significant distance. The fellow at Nonpartisan Pedicab Tours made sure to arrange a tour guide that could accommodate her collapsible wheelchair. Our tour guide, Read, was so friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic! We felt safe the entire ride, and saw at least five times what we would have if left to our own devices. We were able to get out and explore where we wanted to, and were able to take our time getting my mother in and out of the cab. It was a thousand times better than the bus tours. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to see the monuments by day, sunset, and night! ... See MoreSee Less
- Private Tours for Handicapped Visitors to Washington DCAnyone looking for private tours for handicapped visitors to Washington DC is going to find a lack of suitable options. Now, handicapped visitors to the nation's capital have the perfect solution in Nonpartisan Pedicab. The post Private Tours for Handicapped Visitors to Washington DC appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Things to Do in DC with Limited MobilityDon't worry about your trip! Get the best insider tips on Things to Do in DC with Limited Mobility. Armed with a small bit of information, your visit will be easy and accessible. The post Things to Do in DC with Limited Mobility appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Touring Washington DC with Elderly VisitorsTouring Washington DC with Elderly Visitors is now as easy as can be. A private tour with Nonpartisan Pedicab gets you right up to all the monuments. You can see all the monuments in about 3 hours. If you have limited mobility, this tour will greatly reduce the amount you… Read more »
- Handicap Accessible Tours of Washington DCNonpartisan Pedicab is the premier option offering handicap accessible private tours of Washington DC. Go at your own pace and start on your own schedule. Tel: 7032319882 The post Handicap Accessible Tours of Washington DC appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Handicap Parking at the Smithsonian Natural History MuseumHandicap parking at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum is available on Madison Drive. Happily, a new wheelchair accessible ramp has now been opened at this entrance. There is also a wheelchair accessible ramp on the Constitution Avenue side of the building, but there is no parking here. The post Handicap… Read more »
- Jefferson Memorial Handicap ParkingJefferson Memorial handicap parking is available on East Basin Drive. Unfortunately, it is not extremely close to the Jefferson Memorial. Here's the info on handicap access to the Jefferson Memorial. The post Jefferson Memorial Handicap Parking appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Lincoln Memorial Handicap ParkingThere is handicap parking for the Lincoln Memorial right on Daniel French Drive. Inside the Memorial, you can access an elevator to take you up. Information on handicap access to the Lincoln Memorial. The post Lincoln Memorial Handicap Parking appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Handicap Access at the Jefferson MemorialWondering about handicap access at the Jefferson Memorial? What is the best way to get there and see the memorial if you have mobility impairment? A private tour with Nonpartisan Pedicab is the perfect solution. The post Handicap Access at the Jefferson Memorial appeared first on Nonpartisan Pedicab. Read more »
- Disabled Access Tours of Washington DCA Nonpartisan Pedicab tour is the best way for seniors and disabled visitors to get around Washington DC. Easy to get in and out. Have your own private tour guide. Go at your own pace and according to your own schedule. No waiting for the damn bus. Disabled access has… Read more »
YouTube Channel[ytp_channel source="UCKo1xkHb7cKwIQmp02fHQUQ" ]
Community Membership Profile